Check out the information and links below to answer questions, meet some of your needs for online learnng, and keep up with what is happening.
The following links come from TEA via Texas AFT:
- TEA launched a website to use during the crisis
- The summaries of the superintendent calls continue to provide a centralized repository of information being provided to your district.
- The below guidance provides a good update of what is expected of school boards during this time.
- The instructional guidance was updated, generally compiling previous topical guidance.
- The SPED guidance was updated to indicate the task force was considering whether there would be non-virtual options.
TEA is recommending that this year be not rated for accountability provisions due to disaster, but notes that this year will not break any chain for sanctions:
Here is the agency’s new public health resource: https://tea.texas.gov/texas-schools/health-safety-discipline/public-health-resources
Join AFT Share My Lesson's Remote Learning Community with preK-12 learning resources for educators and parents: